hi newbie here

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sam74, 11 February 2008.

1. sam74

sam74 New Member

hi all my names sam and have been doing the slimming world diet for 12 weeks now ,,so far i have lost 1 stone 6 lbs

i need to lose another 3 1/2 stone to reach target

look forward to chatting to you all :)
  2. Louise24

Louise24 Well-Known Member

Hi Sam, I'm new too (although been doing s/w on and off for 2 years). Thats a great weight loss, well done.
    Good luck with your journey
    Lou x :)
  3. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

Hi, I am just starting SW. I have about 1 and a half stone I want to lose.
  4. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

Hi Sam, wow what a great loss. I've been on it 4 weeks and lost 8. We have a similar amount to lose. I've still got another 3 and a half to go at least. Hoping for a good loss this week, i've been saintly :)

Roz x
  5. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Welcome and well done on your weightloss so far! I hope that I am going to be as successful as you have been!
  6. rainbow

rainbow Well-Known Member

Hey - I'm another newbie. I started S.W three weeks ago, lost 6 pounds the first week, then 4.5 last week, fingers crossed for wednesdays weigh in! x
  7. jezebel

jezebel Well-Known Member

hi welcome and cogratulations on your weight loss so far i joined 4 weeks ago and have just got my half stone, need to try and speed it up a bit lol , look forward to chatting to you .
  8. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Hi, welcome to Minis. Hope the support on here helps you on your weight loss journey
  9. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Well-Known Member

Hi Sam! Wow well done on what you've lost so far, this diet obviously suits you!
  10. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Some fab starts here, lets keep it going.
  11. sam74

sam74 New Member

hey all ty for the warm welcome

i see you are all doing great also!!! well done

i look forward to chatting with you all xxx
  12. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Well-Known Member

Welcome, your doing really well!! keep up the good work