• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi newbie here

Alfie

I have read through some of the posts and I am amazed by how well you have all done well done xxx

I have started CD this week for the 2nd time only lasted a week last time have been persuaded to give it another go I have 2 stone to lose and I lost 7lbs in my first week last time but by day 9 I needed food I wish I had moved to the 790 plan because I think would have managed on that so I am on Day 6 and struggling so I think I will do 790 next week what do you think?

I'd like to shift a stone in the next 6 weeks will it be feasible too?

TIA xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hi Alfie good luck with your journey xx

hi alfie, best of luck with your weight loss. If you are finding things hard it would be a good idea to do one of the other plans you will still lose maybe chat to your cdc about it after your weigh in

becky xx

cheekychops

On a mission!
I'm only on day one so I can't offer you any advice, but just I wanted to say good luck on CD!

Hello and welcome Alfie,

I think a stone in 6 weeks is doable, on 790 as well..

Congratulations on a great start and keep us posted.

Good luck and keep posting..

xxx

Hi welcome, I'm also new I only started coming on here the other day and I've started the Cambridge..........so far so good!!!!! Well only been a couple of days but hey ho!
Good luck x

mommysue

Silver Member
Hi ,
I Lost As Much A Week On The 790 Plan , And The 1200 As I Was Doing Ss. Like You I Needed Food And Kept Falling Off The Wagon, So Moved Up The Plans . Had Hysterectomy End Of Jan So Going Back On Cd On Monday , I Have No Excuses Now ... Cant Blame Totm Anymore !!!! I Am Currently 11 St 7 And My First Goal Has Always Been 10 7, See What Happens If And When I Get There . You Can Loose A Stone In 6 Weeks. Go Girl

Hi Alfie!
Welcome and good luck!! This site is a fab means of support when u need it!
If u find u r struggling then defo talk to cdc about moving up to 790---better than than going back to no diet at all eh?!
Good luck whatever u decide xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Low Carb Diets 1
Exante - Total Solution 100% 13
Introductions 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 1