• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi Newbie

Hi Geoff,

Lovely to have you aboard!

This really is a great site, really friendly, helpful and motivational. It's a good idea to start your own diary in the sw diary section, where you can track what u eat and other members can comment. The link to mine is below if u want a nose. I wi on a Thursday too.
Good luck and hopefully see you around!

Good luck Geoff, I joined SW last Thursday as well and am enjoying it. For the 1st time in years I actually think I will be able to achieve benficial long lasting weight loss. I only carry excess weight around my torso and being 6' 3" with a large frame I dont want to get to my 'ideal' BMI as I think I would look ill. 10% is my aim and if I get there and then keep seeing 15 stone 'anything' on the scales I will be a happy man as I have not seen that for possibly 15 years!

Hello all - My name is Geoff and joined SW last week, first weigh in this Thursday :cry:I have just come across this site and looks excellent. I would like to lose 4 stone.
Hi Geoff! Welcome to the site!
I too have just started slimming world!! And im wanting to lose about the same, even more if i can!
So good luck and come over the slimming world section and see the great stuff going off in there!
Syn lists, great food ideas and more XD

Thanks for your replies, will start a food diary as still a little confused with the EE plan had tinned spaghetti with eggs and bacon and think that was wrong :flirt2:

Thanks for your replies, will start a food diary as still a little confused with the EE plan had tinned spaghetti with eggs and bacon and think that was wrong :flirt2:
Hi Geoff,

You can have egg, bacon and spaghetti, but you still need to make 1/3rd of your plate superfree.

Eggs = free
bacon = free
spaghetti = free
but there's no superfree food there.

So I would probably have replaced the spaghetti with something like tinned or grilled tomatos, and added some mushrooms or onions fried in Frylight, making 1/3rd of my meal superfree.

It can get a bit confusing with free and superfree foods :confused: but you will soon get the hang of it! :D

Hi All. I just joined today. I'm a fallen gym member due to prosthesis complications. I just recieved a new one but it's too tight as I have gained a lot more weight due to lack of much mobility. I am ready to go back to the gym today just for light excercises and see where that takes me. My goal is 10kg, a lot but I need it for my prosthesis to be comfortable. I think having support will help a lot.

Hi All. I just joined today. I'm a fallen gym member due to prosthesis complications. I just recieved a new one but it's too tight as I have gained a lot more weight due to lack of much mobility. I am ready to go back to the gym today just for light excercises and see where that takes me. My goal is 10kg, a lot but I need it for my prosthesis to be comfortable. I think having support will help a lot.
Good luck hun, hope you get on ok xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins Diet - Diaries 1
Introductions 0
Exante - Total Solution 100% 1
Weight Watchers 1
Low Carb Diets 0