Step 1 Sole Source Hi newbie

kayl-3129

Hi All im on day 6 of ss and still always hungry!! How will I know if im in ketosis? I'd love to hear how everyone else is getting on :)

Hi. I bought sticks on line... £5 ish. It's day 5 and today is really hard. I've been in work all day and know I don't have any 'reward'. There lies my problem I suppose but I'm pacing the floor!! Well done for getting this far. What's your hardest time?

I find after day 5 you stop feeling hungry and it get's a lot easier.
Although last time I did it I would reward myself after ever weigh in and knock myself out of it completely.. making the diet a lot harder and I have just done the exact same this time around... grrrr

Hi every one thanks 4 the stick tip i have just ordered some! I find this diet hard mainly because im constantly hungry is any one else? Maybe its just boredom!! I done so well all week then last night i pinched some of hubby's Chinese as a treat & regret it so much :( anyways i had a sneaky peak on scales and have only lost 3lb in 7 days! Really disheartened for my 1st week any one else experienced this?
Xx

This weekend has been tough... Have been 100% though. 1st WI tomorrow after 6 days. My scales look pleasing but we'll see tomorrow. Don't worry about your scales.... If you have managed to stick to it I'm sure it will be good. Can't believe how much I think about food and relate it to my mood and what I'm doing at the time! I have a big party next sat and not sure what to do. Will have to eat as I want a glass of wine but wondered is there a sensible choice? ATM I'm Drinking sparkling water pretending its a G&T!!

Hi goly I'm now on day 16 and done really well. Had a few tough days but all in all not been too bad. Today however has been the hardest day yet and I have in had sausage butty and a mini bag of sweets. I'm now so disappointed with my self. But it's made me really determined to get straight back on it. X

Hi goly I'm now on day 16 and done really well. Had a few tough days but all in all not been too bad. Today however has been the hardest day yet and I have in had sausage butty and a mini bag of sweets. I'm now so disappointed with my self. But it's made me really determined to get straight back on it. X

Well done you... I'm super impressed with your back to it attitude. It would be unrealistic to think perfection is the only way so having the skill to say hey ho is fab! How's your weight loss been?

So disappointed been weighed & only lost 1lb in my 1st week and i did the ketostix test & its negative :( done so well aswell! My consultant just said carry on but surely that cant be right?

Don't get upset , it will come off ! Have you stuck to it 100%?? Have you been drinking enough water??we all lose weight at different rates but stick with it , next week you will probably have an amazing loss! Good luck xx

Kayl, I don't blame you for being disappointed.. Had you been eating normally before you started? Id speak to your Cdc again... there may be something your doing accidentally...Makes no sense but chin up.

Back