Hi Newby here

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Alibongo, 4 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi everyone

I started LL on thursday and my llc said this was a good place to come for support, so here I am.

Had my first stop in last night and lost 4.8 pounds, which I thought was mad for just 3 days.

The before and after photos are amazing and a real inspiration.

Hope to get to know you all.

Alibongo
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Conn76

Conn76 Full Member

Hello there!

Well done on your great start. Your LLC is right. This is a great place to come for advice and support. Welcome!

xxx

4. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

Hello Alibongo! Yes, you'll get lots of advice and support, and be able to read the experiences of Those Who Have Gone Before. It's really interesting and helpful.

Glad to see you here, and I hope you enjoy the journey! :D

5. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Full Member

Welcome Alibongo. Good luck on your journey. Stay positive and keep drinking the water. This is an excellent place to come for support and chat .

6. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Alibongo, you're off to a great start, the first week is the hardest, get through that and you're on a winner. The more you drink the more you shrink.

7. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    thanks everyone
    I have been managing the 4l, even better since I got the st clements on saturday.

8. Sue456

Sue456 Member

Diet:
    LL
    Hi Alibongo,

4.8 pounds in three days what a great result! This is a great place to get advice and just by reading others experiences you learn loads, you'll get answers to questions that you never even thought of asking! Keep up the good work, from my experience the diet gets easier and the days and weeks just fly by. I can't believe I'm almost finished with foundation and my weight loss has made me feel sooo much better. As others have said just make sure you drink the water it makes a big difference.

9. Miss_Bettany

Miss_Bettany Full Member

hi and welcome!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.