Hi Newby here

Alibongo

Happily pro pointing!
Hi everyone

I started LL on thursday and my llc said this was a good place to come for support, so here I am.

Had my first stop in last night and lost 4.8 pounds, which I thought was mad for just 3 days.

The before and after photos are amazing and a real inspiration.

Hope to get to know you all.

Alibongo
x

Hello Alibongo! Yes, you'll get lots of advice and support, and be able to read the experiences of Those Who Have Gone Before. It's really interesting and helpful.

Glad to see you here, and I hope you enjoy the journey! :D

Welcome Alibongo. Good luck on your journey. Stay positive and keep drinking the water. This is an excellent place to come for support and chat .

Hi Alibongo, you're off to a great start, the first week is the hardest, get through that and you're on a winner. The more you drink the more you shrink.

thanks everyone
I have been managing the 4l, even better since I got the st clements on saturday.

Hi Alibongo,

4.8 pounds in three days what a great result! This is a great place to get advice and just by reading others experiences you learn loads, you'll get answers to questions that you never even thought of asking! Keep up the good work, from my experience the diet gets easier and the days and weeks just fly by. I can't believe I'm almost finished with foundation and my weight loss has made me feel sooo much better. As others have said just make sure you drink the water it makes a big difference.

Back