Hi Newcomer Here!

Hi guys,
Im Chantelle and Im 25 n from Nottingham UK. I was doing the Cambridge Weight Plan from January til March but found it impossible to stick to. So started yesterday on Weight To Go, got a mate who recommended it. I have roughly 6 stone to lose. I think I weigh about 14stone currently and want to weigh 8st. It may sound like nothing but I am ickle 5ft1 :) Is there anyone else here on Weight To Go? I think there needs to be a sub forum, the one on the actual site is quite dead =/

Hi Chantelle,

Welcome on board... I have never heard about Weight to Go.... what's it like? Good luck on your weight loss journey. A x

Hiya, good luck. I have done weight to go and fou.d.it good but I found I was starving and wanted more food and so ended up eating more that what was prescribed. It is calorie controlled and if you stuck to it you will lose :) the food tastes pretty good but I found it expensive when also buying fruit or veg and I could control my own calories cheaper. But I hope it works for you x

Welcome! I'm new to here too. I've been poking my nose in some of the forums so far and they all look pretty active here.

Hiya, good luck. I have done weight to go and fou.d.it good but I found I was starving and wanted more food and so ended up eating more that what was prescribed. It is calorie controlled and if you stuck to it you will lose :) the food tastes pretty good but I found it expensive when also buying fruit or veg and I could control my own calories cheaper. But I hope it works for you x

Hey Jayde, you have done great so far! Well done you! I have about 8 and half to 9 stones to lose, so it's great motivation to meet others losing too! A x :D

P.S. and I love this ! Losing weight is hard, being big is harder.

Annie2012 said:
Hey Jayde, you have done great so far! Well done you! I have about 8 and half to 9 stones to lose, so it's great motivation to meet others losing too! A x :D

P.S. and I love this ! Losing weight is hard, being big is harder.

Thanks Annie, its been a li.g journey and I'm trying to win the battle. We can do it! X

Yes we will Jayde! xx :D

Back