• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi old timers

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Just like the old days hey hun! How the hell r ya?? xxxxx

lillie

weighs a lot less
mmmmm where do i start ,put a bit back on can still get in all my clothes but they fit now,not been the gym for a month as i used to go during the day when the kids are at school and ive got a job in the evenings now so cant go then,so hows you and yours?? hows millie and the oh????
gaz are you joining us ????

narthen you two xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oi Garry?!!
Im good hun i think lol! I have gained about half a stone..i kepp punishing myself but then 5 months on im sure that cant be too bad. Im exercising so feel quite toned, just bloody eating too much!!! Millie is a buggar enough said lol xx

Aww i really miss our chats guys xx

ive gained too about 6lb but I think my willy looks great this big ;-p xx

Lol my boobs too hun!! xx

lillie

weighs a lot less
ive done a week on cd then my counsellor quit so i had to find a new one im gonna restart when the girls go back to school,freya was 5 last week and georgias got a bloody boyfriend and today is daves birthday hes building his new bike as we type
garry how you doing ???

A boyfriend??? Good god!! I know my downfall is exercise and im confident i can lost the bit ive gained xx

Im great Lill, i got chatted up by a 22 year old toneet!!!! How good is that, shes old enough not to call me Mr Glitter. ;- )

lillie

weighs a lot less
well i beat you both ive put a stone back on,i really dont know how maybe its the lack of exercise,my doc took me off the pill and he said i need thyroid test im just ove 12.5 so not huge but im not happy

going back on LT then Lill???????
I can see me doing it again for a few weeks before I go for my tuck if I get it one way or the other x

Garry!! 22!! get her number?? lol
Know what you mean lol im about 11 10 and want to get back down x

get her number ha!!! Ive finished lol xxx

Ive just put a few pics in new album guys, hope you cant see too much difference lol
Garry be nice xx

its lovely to speak to you two old farts.....I dont feellike a stranger now lol xx

:eek::eek::D xxx

Yeah i agree Gaz it brings back so many memories doesnt it? xx

lillie

weighs a lot less
i know im on the lipotrim forum but the flavours are nice on cd,i find i like sweet stuff now and never did before mind you 4 mths of choc shakes might have done that ,the soups on cd are nice,22year old garry well done you mind you there is a lot to be said for experience,im 31 next mth omg !!!