Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi people! Newbie here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Keanst, 26 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Keanst

Keanst New Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(9.61%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting using weightlossresources
    Hello people!

Just joined the site yesterday so thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Kerry, I am a 32yr old Mum of one.

I have always been big so as much as I want to loose weight I find the prospect quite daunting as I have such a lot to loose. Since the 4th Jan I have lost 2 stone but still got another 7-8 to go. I an trying to look at in 1/2 stone goals so it doesn't seem such a huge task!

Love to get to know people so please say Hi.

Thanks for taking the time out to read this! ?

Kerry.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Becs35

Becs35 Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Kerry,
    welcome and WOW what an achievement 2 stone in 2 months is amazing! I really ought to lose at least another 6st and half lost 2 1/2 st so far. I look at it in really small goals by setting mini targets for different events-but always set easy realistic targets. a stone a month would be really hard to keep up! My next goal is another stone in 9 weeks. Also try to reward yourself after you've achieved targets. I've been a size 22 for a few years now and today I went into a really lovely clothes shop that only goes up to an 18 to try on a dress for a friends wedding. All week I've been dreading it thinking I would completely depress myself by trying it but I was buying it for the wedding in 9 weeks. I went into a shop I could previously only dream of shopping in and tried the dress on-not only did it fit but it fitted easily! I can't tell you the absolute elation I felt coming out of that posh shop with my dress rather than having to make do with plus size shops or M & S, it's like a whole new exciting world has opened up to me.

4. aislingb

aislingb loves a curlywurly

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world(extra easy)
    hey hun :) and :welcome2: wow 2 stone since jan 4th thats amazing! keep up the good work xxx

5. cheekychaz

cheekychaz Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Your doing so well welcome

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses

Irene xx

7. Keanst

Keanst New Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(9.61%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting using weightlossresources
    Thanks for the welcomes :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.