• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi ppl

Good luck! I'm sure you'll have seen from the other posts that nearly everyone is obsessed with my fitness pal- myself included. That's probably the best tip I can give you .

If you don't already do it weigh everything, you could be in for a shock! It's so easy to double or triple the cals in a serving of something like butter, cheese, cereal, pasta etc if you're not careful. I used to have loads of butter before I started but have only used it once in 2 1/2 weeks because I don't think it's worth using the cals for.

Welcome on board and good luck with your journey.. :)

Good luck! I'm sure you'll have seen from the other posts that nearly everyone is obsessed with my fitness pal- myself included. That's probably the best tip I can give you .

If you don't already do it weigh everything, you could be in for a shock! It's so easy to double or triple the cals in a serving of something like butter, cheese, cereal, pasta etc if you're not careful. I used to have loads of butter before I started but have only used it once in 2 1/2 weeks because I don't think it's worth using the cals for.
thanks for the advice. I currently use Spark People to track my cals and exercise but I have had a quick look at MFP and I think I will use that as well for an extra boost of motivation and the tools. I'm also weighing everything so fingers crossed I will soon see some improvement in my weight.

hey there! well done for getting yourself on track and getting your head in gear for this!

feel free to add me as a friend, i am always up for a bit of a chit chat...i think it keeps us all motivated.

good luck and keep us updated with how you get on!