Hi - prob long lol

Clartylou

Hi All

My name is Claire, I'm 29 yrs old, married with an almost 3 yr old son and 1 yr old daughter.

I decided I did not want to be fat and 30, so went along to a WW meeting on 5th November and weighed in at a whopping 20st :eek:, however, I decided attending meetings was not for me. After a week of trying to decide what to do, I decided to go it alone and officially started following the pro point plan on 14th November. Just after New Year, I decided to join WW online as I was starting to slip over the festive period.

On 28th January, I weighed in 2 stone lighter than when I started!:D Today; 5th Feb 2012 I weigh 17st 12.5lbs. I don't have a weight goal as such, I just want to be able to fit comfortably into a pair of size 16 jeans - currently my size 22's are getting big, but 20's are still tight :(

My husband has been very supportive and has been following WW alongside me and has lost 1st.

I hope to become a prolific poster, get and give advice and become part of the MiniMins community x

Cx

Hi Claire, welcome! :)

Well done on your weight loss so far, that's excellent - especially over Christmas!

Look forward to seeing your around the forums :)

Welcome and well done on your weight loss, there are plenty of people following diets on there own so you found the right place. Good luck with future weight loss.

Jean

Congratulations and welcome. Our kiddies are about the same age, my eldest is 3 on monday and my youngest is 10 months...both boys though. Look forward to seeing you around the board!

Back