Hi, started s&s yesterday

Charlie Woo Woo

Silver Member
Hi guys, ive come from CD to s&s after having 4 days away in Staffordshire and off my VLCD. I gained 6lbs which isnt bad considering id stuck to the CD for 7 weeks prior. So got straight back on it as soon as I got back to home in Norfolk and had ordered my S&S samples.
Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi really.. hopefully will be on this forum for a while as Ive had loads of support already on CD section.
I started yesterday with the 3 packs and a meal as was doing SS on CD. May mix it up day to day to see how I want to do this.
Ive been having the ribena with added calcium no citric acid with hot water as i know fruit herbal teas are a no no. Helping getting over my hunger pangs after the 4 days off

ribena no citric acid? Which one is this hun?

I am on day one today but have tried other diets before. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Good luck xx

dolly82 said:
ribena no citric acid? Which one is this hun?

I am on day one today but have tried other diets before. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Good luck xx

Hi and thanks for the luck... need it for this next 2 weeks after my days off. Ive got 2 flavours..It the Ribena plus and flavours are Rasperry and Apple and Mixed Berries.
As a responsible fellow member ;-) I hve to advise that this isnt part of the S&S guidlines and Im adding these off my own back as ive lost a huge amount on CD so am willing to take the risk of trying to add these things as im not looking to loose huge amounts each week anymore . I wouldnt recommend it if your really new to this as you may not get the same results by straying from the guidlines :)
I hope that made sense lol and good luck to you too.. how have you found it so far? xx

Ive been searhing through this website all morning lol.

Yeah i understand what you mean hun but they have none of the stuff your not allowed in them? I never think to look at other juices. Ill maybe leave it for just now. I do have the odd can off cola zero to keep me going so will stick with that just now.
Almost had 1.5 litres of water and a muesli bar with a cup of tea.
xx

dolly82 said:
Ive been searhing through this website all morning lol.

Yeah i understand what you mean hun but they have none of the stuff your not allowed in them? I never think to look at other juices. Ill maybe leave it for just now. I do have the odd can off cola zero to keep me going so will stick with that just now.
Almost had 1.5 litres of water and a muesli bar with a cup of tea.
xx

ha ha ive been looking alot aswell. Alot of people have the coke zero, Ive tried the cheaper diet cokes which have no citric acid in them also and have not found it a problems each week at WI. Again, maybe im just lucky and it could very well effect someone elses weight loss.
Ofcourse its up to you how you do it, I guess its how strong you feel and you need to know that it has to stop at the extra glass of ribena juice or that extra cup of bouillon and that your possibly compromising your losses and diet by having these extras :)
Your drinking lots then which is good. How was the bar? Thats the flavour im not looking forward to lol. Im sick of all the toiet trips ha ha x

good luck charlie woo woo, i have started slim and save today and so far so good i am really going to give this my best shot as i am fed up of been obese

Hey Charlie Woo Woo

Just made the transisition from CD to S&S as well! Placed a mass order, will be seeing my CDC for the last time tomorrow to stock up on 2 weeks of my favourites and that is it. Cannot believe the difference in price too. You can literally get a 2 month supply from S&S for the cost of 1 month on CD:eek: and the packs that I have tried out so far are yum!
I am hoping to start on Thurs properly now and want to lose at LEAST 1 stone.

Good Luck xxx

ha ha ive been looking alot aswell. Alot of people have the coke zero, Ive tried the cheaper diet cokes which have no citric acid in them also and have not found it a problems each week at WI. Again, maybe im just lucky and it could very well effect someone elses weight loss.
Ofcourse its up to you how you do it, I guess its how strong you feel and you need to know that it has to stop at the extra glass of ribena juice or that extra cup of bouillon and that your possibly compromising your losses and diet by having these extras :)
Your drinking lots then which is good. How was the bar? Thats the flavour im not looking forward to lol. Im sick of all the toiet trips ha ha x

Mmmmm it was ok but dont think ill buy lots of it. It did fill me up though so that was a bonus.
Trying to decide when to have my next one. I dont want to have it too early and have nothing left for later but then i dont want to be starving either lol
What you had today?
xx

dolly82 said:
Mmmmm it was ok but dont think ill buy lots of it. It did fill me up though so that was a bonus.
Trying to decide when to have my next one. I dont want to have it too early and have nothing left for later but then i dont want to be starving either lol
What you had today?
xx

im the same with my packs, i had a choc vanilla and almond bar with a cuppa also and lined up a porrige and a spaghetti for later and i'll have that with chicken and veg. Im just drinking lots of hot black coffee and water. Guess i'll try the muesli tomorrow and looking forward to the crunchy shakes :) Im going to have a WI Monday so cant wait to get there really. When are you weighing in?

So you not having skimmed milk then?
Im terrible for jumping on and off scales but will try and make my official weigh in day as a Tuesday :)

dolly82 said:
Im terrible for jumping on and off scales but will try and make my official weigh in day as a Tuesday :)

Yes im having the 150mls, i tend to save that for a couple if cups of tea in the evening. I dont have scales luckily enough or id be exactly the same. This diet just seems easier than CD. Not sure why as you can have similar things in CD... i think its the hot savoury option as I didnt like the soups so felt like i was missing out on that hot meal somehow

From when I have attempted this diet before I didnt like the soups. The chilli was very nice though. Going to go and make the spag bol to try just now with a cup of tea :)

dolly82 said:
From when I have attempted this diet before I didnt like the soups. The chilli was very nice though. Going to go and make the spag bol to try just now with a cup of tea :)

Hope you enjoyed it.
I have a headache now!
Let me know how you get on Tue :) x

Hey Dolly82

I live and die by my scales! I always end up with a late appointment to see my CDC so by then, I have had loads of water and black coffee by then, (I literally starve the whole day until after the weigh in then gorge on the packs!) so I am always 2lb up :eek:

Like Charlie Woo Woo, don't really feel I need my CDC for a weigh in anymore and apart from a epic fail today, think I can do this on my own. Really want to lose at least a stone, but my weight loses are slow coz I am near the end. I always end up sabotaging myself and have been this weight on and off for the past year now. I was 5 stone heavier and did another VLCD and kept it off for 8 years but as the story goes, never got to goal. I want THIS YEAR to be it.

Good luck ALL xxx
:bananalove:

Hi RenewMe
Good luck to you to on budging that last stone. I hope you get there and WOW you kept it off for 8 years!!! That is PROOF that we arent all set for failure after finishing a diet.
I am prefering S&S definately but maybe because its all new BUT whatever works hey ;-)
Everyones entitled to fall off the wagon now an then but we just have to get back on it an forget about it :) xxx

Thanks Charlie Woo Woo

Yes I really am proof that if I can do it anyone can! I do have blips and emotionally beat myself up each and every time, but that is a 'me' thing, that I have to get over.
Through sheer will power and determination I stayed the same after doing LL but alas never did reach goal. I am quite short so additional weight sits badly on me and I end up looking like a little 'Butter Ball!'
Your start weight is similar to what mine was and when I started all those years ago I was at rock bottom didn't want to live anymore. VLCD saved my life literally.... My mass order from S&S is coming tomorrow and cannot wait to start. I need the savoury meal and I think that is why I waivered today :ashamed0005:
Anyway, I am rooting for you kid! Keep up the amazing work! xxx :D

Back