Hi starting wed

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi all,
Will be starting rc on Wednesday. I am a SW girl at the moment but I'm seriously lacking with weight losses. I've done RC before and achieved amazing results. Am hoping I can do it again. I will be doing it from home as I have all her cookbooks and diet plan books to use as reference.
How is everyone doing? It's very quiet on this board lol
Kelly

Hello great to have another member on here, it is very quiet, I have never tried SW but I have always been an 'overeater' hence don't get the 'eat as much free food as you want' ethos !!
Love RC and the fact that it's is healthy eating (5% fat per 100g) that is easy to follow once you get to target. It is the only diet I have ever properly stuck to as it is so manageable.

Good luck and keep us updated, I find doing lots of exercise has really helped me too..........

Hi ya! Thank you!
I'm the same with portion sizes at SW as I can't seem to stop when I'm satisfied instead of full so I thought I'd go back to doing RC and I've got my portion pots ready. Today's menu plan is

B: bran flakes red pot/ I think... With skimmed milk.
S, apple
L: jacket potato, cottage cheese &salad
S: banana
D: I'm not too sure on yet. I gotta make 20 odd cupcakes tonight for work tomo so need to resist munching on them too!

Back