Hi there - am starting SF on Monday!

maria543

I was doing one of the VLCD and now am trying SF because I love the taste of them.

I keep popping some ready made shakes in my basket as I still see them at £1 each!!

I do need to lose too much and my health will improve no end am sure...

I have Diabetes type 2 and so far have managed to stay off any medication - but am due at the docs for a checkup and was told next visit will need to go on them if am not in better control!!

Anyway, need to plan my days meals / snacks and shop accordingly.

Looking forward to starting....;)

Hi Maria, good luck on starting with SF! will be around keeping an eye on how well you're doing with it :) planning everything before you go shopping seems the best idea, although online shopping helps me, saves me getting distracted! there are some lovely recipes on the slimfast website too which can help with tea time meals :) x

Good luck with tomorrow, let us know how you find it! do you think changing from a VLCD to slimfast will be odd seeing as you get your evening meal? x

Good luck with tomorrow, let us know how you find it! do you think changing from a VLCD to slimfast will be odd seeing as you get your evening meal? x

No because I usually had a small protein based meal anyhow...

I think the difference is that I am on 2 shakes a day instead of 3 and snacks so will be making sure I add snacks that are healthy and varied for the vitamins.

Back