Hi there! I'm new and on day2

wissett

Hi there,
I am new and on day 2 of ss. I have 52lbs that I want to lose.
first of all my willpower is not great so need encouragement! but also I cant work out how to update my profile, can anyone point me in the right direction of how to do it?!
So, anyway back to the dieting, 52lbs should take me from 14st 10 to 11st I am 5ft 9 at the moment. I have averaged at 4lb per week and recon I could do it in 14 weeks, is that realistic?
Sorry to droan on, i have been lurking here for ages but havent posted till now when i started!
Anyway, just wanted to say hi, any help gratefully recieved,
x

Hi Wisett, welcome :eek:)

I had 54lbs to lose and lost 11lbs on week 1, so we have a similar amount to lose.

From what I can see 3/4 lbs seems to be the norm per week.

What I would say is I found days 3 and 4 the worst and didn't think I could do it, but by day 5 I was feeling fine again and I am so glad I stuck to my guns and didn't quit.

I keep imagining going to Next for a size 1 pair of jeans !!!! It is do-able if you are really focused on your goal.

Good Luck !

To update your profile go to User Cpanel in the blue box above and then you can add your details x

Hi.im due to start camebridge on mon on ss+..i did do ss last year but wasnt focused enough im going away in 10 weeks so want to be that bit lighter for my hol and feel more comfortbale instead of hiding as much as i can away on my hols..im now 230lbs in size 18 ..wonder what i could lose in 10 weeks maybe get to dress size 16 i really do hope as that would be a start..looking foward to egttin to know u all x

Welcome to you both, wissett and blkpool24. The weight loss is said to average 1 stone per month, but after looking at everybody elses losses some can achieve more, the first week will always be the greatest loss so sticking to it for the first week should give you great incentive to carry on.

Good luck!

Mornin Wissett n Blkpool, great to see ya.

Good luck for both of you x

good luck to you both xxx

good luck im starting today too! stick with it xx

Hello all, welcome to the boards, great support and encouragement here so keep posting! good luck x

Back