Hi there! It's Me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ladylee, 11 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Ladylee

Ladylee Member

Weight Watchers
    I am new to minimins, I joined today. I sat and read alot of posts before joining and saw how happy and supportive you all seem to be. I am from the states, I hope you won't hold that against me. Anyway. I am sooo trying to lose weight, am following the point system with wt watchers. Only one week, so far. Kindof a struggle but got through it, that was my first goal. Can't wait to chat with all of you!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Tammy and a big welcome from across the pond!! :D:D:D

Enjoy having a browse around the site and if you have any questions please feel free to shout up and one of us will help as soon as possible :)

Lacey :)
  5. Gemstone

Gemstone Here for the Journey

Healthy Eating (common sense)
    Hi Tammy. Americans need support too and here is the place to get it. Hope you enjoy being with us and a BIG welcome to you x
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. I too am a WW convert and also suggest you have a look at the WW section as the support there is incredible

Good luck

Irene xx
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to mini's. Best of luck with WW. :)

becky xx
  8. Wilualison

Wilualison Full Member

I am only on this site and few days and the help and advice has been FANTASTIC!!
    best of luck on your weight loss journey!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.