Hi there. *waves shyly*

jammiesammy

So here I am. I've never actually joined a dieting community as such an perhaps thats part of where i'm going wrong. My name is samantha and im a 32 year odl married lass living near london with my husband and 2 cats, im a yo-yo dieter have been all my life really and its getting to the point where im fairly cheesed off with my inability to keep weight away LOL. The heaviest i've ever been (which was a long time ago) is 18 and a half stone, and considering im only 5 foot tall thats clearly not a good place for my weight to be.

But wednesday I started Cambridge diet and with a starting weight of 16 and a half stone 3 days into the diet im already seeing results so hopefully i'll stay motivated and im hoping perhaps being part of this little corner of the internet will help keep me in check a little bit.

I work in construction lifting heavy things and testing mud with power tools and suchlike which is fairly demanding, im the only girl in the lab doing the heavy work, during my free time im a freelance artist and I am also a comedy singer songwriter who does gigs around london and well...anywhere really, ive done the edinburgh fringe and brighton fringe and even had some of my songs played on BBC 3 counties, but im actually ridiculously shy and have proper low self esteem but perhaps that comes with being stupidly overweight maybe.

Anyway It's really nice to meet you all. I hope to learn lots and just get on with the mammoth task of losing 100 pounds.

Hello and welcome this forum is fab and has lots of great info . I'm doing CC healthy eating from home I've tried everything been to a few groups but found them a bit boring same thing every week plus some go on for hours ! Best of luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi and welcome!
Good luck with your weight loss. I have around the same amount of weight to lose as you and I know its going to be hard but its going to be so worth it. You will find lots of support here! I found that starting a diary here helps :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back