Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi There

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slinky Sarah, 9 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Slinky Sarah

Slinky Sarah Member

Hi everyone, i came across this site whilst googling fro slimming world recipies and the recipies i have found as a lurker are fab!!! thought i would join you and get some support and offer mine in return

Hope to chat to you guys soon

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us. Are you following the SW programme?

Irene xx

4. meena

meena Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st1lb(43.23%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    hello. i have not only just joined but i have been reading for a few months. i have been to see my dr again today and he says that if i dont lose weight i am running the risk of many health problems. i am a single mother with six children so need to now think about them.

5. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    welcome!!!

6. Slinky Sarah

Slinky Sarah Member

I am yeah but struggling to lose following it properly :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.