• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi There

S: 107.73kg C: 107.73kg G: 85.73kg BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0kg(0%)
Hi Guys, im new to the site and just wanted to say hi.

Just abit about me, iv struggled with my weight all my life and at one stage i weighed over 31stone, prior to having a gastric bypass.

My current weight is 17.2 but would like to get back into either a size 18 or 14 stone.

Im currently doint the new weight watchers pro points, but im unsure yet as to how this is working for me, im thinking i may revert back to the old points system...

Well like everyone else on the site, im hear for support and guidence and if im being honest at times I will need a good old fashioned butt kicking, but I also hope that I can help others along the way. Now im not saying im the most knowladgable, becouse im not, but I have been there, im still there so know whats its like, so if ever I can help, giz a shout;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wow you have done amazingly . Yes a size 14 and toned is lovely I'm a 14 but working on the toning and losing the last stone so I can stay there. I think if you have a large bone structure and are tall as I am a 12/14 is perfect . Anything less and we begin to look I'll . Your weight loss is awesome . :) look forward to chatting to you x

S: 107.73kg C: 107.73kg G: 85.73kg BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0kg(0%)
Hi guys, what a lovely welcolme to the site.

Hoping to get to know you all better

S: 13st4lb C: 12st0lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 1st4lb(9.68%)
Hi, i'm new too. You have done amazingly well so far, you should be really proud. Lots of luck for the rest of your journey :) x

S: 11st13.5lb C: 11st13.5lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wow fairy, firstly welcome, everyone here is lovely & so friendly, and very well done so far and lots of luck with your ongoing journey!