Hi there

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by ScotsDistraction, 20 February 2008 Social URL.

1. ScotsDistraction

ScotsDistraction Full Member

deleted

Last edited: 1 May 2011
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi Scots, and welcome to Minis, VLCD's are a fab way of losing weight, Im living proof, and if you need any help please holler away.

Good luck for friday, and keep posting to let us know how you are doing.

Vx

Mini likes this.
  4. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

Hi scotsdistraction,
    Hello and welcome aboard. Best of luck in your journey ahead, you can do this!

Mini likes this.
  5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Why lipotrim and not CD to start with - they cost the same and the Cambridge flavours are just fabulous! More choice on Cambridge too

Hope you do well whatever you decide to do!

I can highly recommend Cambridge myself!

6. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Scots and I'll just echo the rest by welcoming you on board. I am on Cambridge and can highly recommend it. However, my mate is on Lipotrim and of course we have been discussing it at length. From what I can gather (and I may be wrong!) CD has much more variety and a wider range of flavours. Anyway whichever way you try, drink gallons of water and GOOD LUCK

7. ScotsDistraction

deleted

Mini likes this.
  8. SoonToBeGorgeous

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    With your meds you would have to have your Cambridge Medical Form signed by your GP - I had to since I have RA and take about 12 different meds per month, so the CDC would not have had any input or decision-making on that point other than to make sure you got your form signed first. Yes the CDC's do check certain meds on their computer for interactions via a special CD website provided by Cambridge themselves.

Cambridge is still better than Lipotrim.

9. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    In your opinion and personal experience with both diets??? Personally, I haven't tried Lipotrim, so can't make such a bold statement.;)

I think that's a very good reason for doing Lipotrim. Being on many different meds, I can imagine that you would feel more confident seeing a pharmacist on a regular basis.

Very best of luck with your appointment today. Let us know how you get on.

IreneH and Mini like this.
  10. SoonToBeGorgeous

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Have heard all about how ghastly the lipotrim tastes from friends whom stuck it for all of a week!!

11. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    :welcome:
    Best of luck on starting your diet journey today, be sure to let us know how you get on.

Sounds to me you have researched things very well and have a good plan to work with.

Love Mini xxx

12. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)

Having done both Lipotrim and Cambridge diet I have found the taste of the packets exactly the same and as far as I know a lot of the product is still manufactured in the same plants and contain the same ingredients.

CD/LT/LL forumula in the food packs is the original one founded by the Howard foundation.

Love Mini xxx

13. nellis10

nellis10 Doing it for keeps now!!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Sole Source
    Good luck with your weight loss journey Scottie!!:)

We're all here for one reason, and that's to lose weight, get support when we need it and give support to those who need it too.

You'll find this place a great boost, somewhere to shout your successes and commiserate your little blips....and there are few amongst us who can say the've never blipped on their own journey!;)

But remember....every day is an opportunity for you to stick to your regime regardless of what it is, so take it one day at a time and enjoy it, the rewards will come with determination and a positive attitude!

Good luck and I look forward to seeing you about!:D

14. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Good luck - you sound positive and enthusiastic, two great assets for your journey.

You'll find lots of us doing all sorts of plans on here - it's great to be able to compare notes and support each other through thick and hopefully thin!

Love

15. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi Scots and good luck for today, I know how nervous I was when starting CD and I wasnt on any meds, I think you have made a great decision to go with LT and be seen once a week.

Let us know how you get on x

16. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Wishing you masses of luck Scots, and sending major :vibes:

17. ScotsDistraction

deleted

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. ScotsDistraction

deleted

20. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Excellent! It's worth measuring yourself before you start. Measure everything you dare ;) Ankles, neck, thigh, knees, tops of arms aswell as the usual chest, waist, hips.

Also, do take piccies. You'll need some great before and after pictures to show around :D

It does. If I had to give one bit of advice though, it would have to be, don't cheat. Sounds so obvious eh, but time and time again we hear of people falling off the wagon and having trouble getting back on again. You're are entering the 'golden time zone' (hear the nice twinkly sounds in the background) :D In general, it doesn't get easier if you start adding the odd bits and pieces.

Exciting time for you :clap: Watch it drop off. You'll be amazed :)

21. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hiya, welcome to the site. Good luck on your journey, you'll get plenty of support here. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.