Hi there

kamilla

Hi!

I'm new to slimming world but not to dieting. Tried weight watchers before but now with my second baby just shy of seven months the constant tracking seems a little too much to bear!

Have my first weigh in tonight,

My name is as oer my user name. And I have two girls and a husband xxx

Hi Kamilla

welcom to the site, my name is also as my user name. I am doing Slimming World at home in support of my daughter (who has also just had a baby) as she goes to the local Slimming World Club. Good luck with the weigh in tonight and I'm sure you will love being on SW. xx

Hi Kamilla and BevJane, (funnily enough I'm also a Bev Jane - good name!!) good luck with it all! I lost 2.5st with SW about 6 years ago but I've put it all back and more! Back on it with determination as of today!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi kamilla welcome to SW, i'm also doing SW at home my 2 nd weigh in is tomorrow. Let us know how you get on with your WI. Good luck for a fab loss x

Week 3 technically (haven't been planning and therefore I've been failing!) I'm doing at home too, and tried other diets as well!

Best of luck to everyone for your weigh ins :) x

Blow me down! 6.5lb off, if only every week was like this one! Xxx
:superwoman: Go Kamilla...well done hun that's brilliant...just do the same this next week and keep your goal in sight when your tempted to waver x

That's fab Kamilla, well done!

Well done Kamilla, I'm new here too. I have a 2 year old boy and 11 month old girl and felt now was the time to shift the weight! Well done on ur first weigh in, mine is Wednesday!! X

Back