Hi there

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Hello everyone , started total solution on Monday doing 3 shakes. Day 3 feel fab today no bad head and lots of energy. Want to loose as much as I can . Starting weight is 18.13 biggest Iv ever been and I hate myself. Plan is to loose as much for Crimbo then have a cheat day then get back onto it. Full off willpower let's do this x

Hello everyone , started total solution on Monday doing 3 shakes. Day 3 feel fab today no bad head and lots of energy. Want to loose as much as I can . Starting weight is 18.13 biggest Iv ever been and I hate myself. Plan is to loose as much for Crimbo then have a cheat day then get back onto it. Full off willpower let's do this x

Hi welcome, keep posting for motivation

That's my plan

Day 4 Feeling sorry for myself today struggling abit just need food lol . Had lemon and raspberry shake for breakfast wasn't the best . Going to have a choc shake for dinner . Husband had a kebab last night so this may have made me grumpy haha but I resisted even tho it smelt Amazin.

Last edited:
day 7

Can't believe Iv done a week really proud of myself it doesn't seem that long . I had been having shakes untill Saturday when a new order arrived. How happy was I to have the curry for tea. It was amazing felt really good to have some hot food.

Today Iv had
Choc mint shake
Jam bar
Chilli

Love the jam bar and the chilli I feel like I'm cheating but I'm not it's great. I do think tho maybe actually eating makes me hungry earlier because I'm looking forward to my tea rather than thinkin Iv got a boring shake .

Anyway all is good and 7 days completed 100%can't wait for weighin in the morning .

Well today is Monday first week done and 10lbs 1/4 lost feeling very happy with that .already noticing I have more energy here's to week 2

Ordered some more supplies tonight
My fav meals are chilli, curry and sweet and sour all lovely and reccomend.

Also ordered spag Bol to try and a carbonara hoping these are nice to.

Here to surviving the weekend and stay on strong Good luck everyone

Does anyone on here have a cheat meal every so often. Just wondering if it's worth doing or not. Will it completely knock you out of ketosis then is it goin to be a horrid 3 days again .

I was originally planning on having cheat meal on my daughters birthday but that seems along way off December.
I was thinking every stone have a nice meal out etc .
Also how bad will this effect my weight, will I gain , stay same for still loose a tiny bit as being 100 % for the remaining 6 days.

Would like to also add I'm not thinking chicken and salad I'm thinkin Indian with nann bread etc or KFC haha

Day 16
Vanilla shake
Choc bar

Iv decided to have a treat for my tea iv been craving a Indian now for days need to get it out my system. I know this will prob mean I will stay the same this week but as weigjin isn't untill Monday I'm hopin may still loose 1lb.

I think I'm goin to have treat for every stone . I have a lot to loose so it's goin to be a long journey so need to have a treat every so often

Well my curry was amazing ,Had chicken korma half rice half chips and nann bread. I was more bothered about the chips sooo good. .

Weighed myself this mornin and showing 3/4 more than I was yesterday morning so hoping this will be the only gain I have.

Woke up feeling positive again glad I had a treat got it out my system and enjoyed it . Hoping I'm not to hungry today as
I assume I will be out of ketosis now .

Back