hi....thinking of joining ww

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by need2lose, 26 February 2008 Social URL.

1. need2lose

need2lose Member

Diet:
    unit diet
    im thinking of giving ww a try as ive been doing the unit diet but they dont have a class in my area and im the sort that needs to account to someone every week :)

ive worked out my daily points id be allowed using the link above and its worked out to 23 a day.

but, the switch diet looks interesting so a bit in 2 minds of which one i'll go for aarghhhhhhh!!!

need some reccomendations ladies please....which do you find best and what gives you the best losses??

p.s i have around 2 stone i want to lose, will i be able to achieve this by the beginning of july as thats when i go on my jollies :D

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. im just big boned

im just big boned Member

Diet:
    weightwatchers points diet
    aya ive been doing the points diet for 4 weeks now and lost 9.5lbs.i was dissapointed at first but iv had loads of support on this website so i now feel well proud of myself.....lol
    i think you should be able to lose that for july...1.5lb a week would be good.
    good luck and you will get loads of support on here from people who have lost loads with ww
    xxxxxxxxxx

Mini likes this.
  4. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi and welcome. Ive been going to a ww class since January (Mid) and have already lost 17lb. If you like to snack on foods then you should definately try the points system. I have been on this and am myself on 23 points. Good luck

Mini likes this.
  5. need2lose

need2lose Member

Diet:
    unit diet
    thanks for the replies girls and wow - well done with your losses :eek: you've both done really great :D

well im biting the bullet and going to join ww tonight *gulp* lol.

i do deffinatly like to snack so im leaning more toward the points plan....but....i do like to feel full aswell and i dont like going hungry so if i find im getting hungry on the points i'll switch to the other plan - i will be able to do this wont i??

well wish me luck girls :D

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome aboard :)

I LOVE WW as a diet, Im on points, I still feel I need the discipline of knowing when to stop eating lol

Points is a lot less restrictive than Core but Im sure youll enjoy whichever you choose

7. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi and a big welcome to the weight watchers forum!

You will get all of the help, support and advice you could ever need on here!

xx

8. need2lose

need2lose Member

Diet:
    unit diet
    ive done it!!!!!!!

im now a member of ww :D
    i have just over 2 stone to lose and ive got an allowance of 23 points a day ;) the leader thought id be better doing the points plan as i like to have a few drinks at the weekend so i can save more points.

plus i need help with portion control because once i start eating i never know when to stop :eek:

ive got a lot of books/leaflets to read through but im raring to go!!!

can i ask a question..............does anyone know the points value of a SMALL chicken breast? in the book theres only the points for a medium one :) ( i promise i wont bombard you all with questions lol ) :)

9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

hi chick and welcome.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.