• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi....thinking of joining ww

im thinking of giving ww a try as ive been doing the unit diet but they dont have a class in my area and im the sort that needs to account to someone every week :)

ive worked out my daily points id be allowed using the link above and its worked out to 23 a day.

but, the switch diet looks interesting so a bit in 2 minds of which one i'll go for aarghhhhhhh!!!

need some reccomendations ladies please....which do you find best and what gives you the best losses??

p.s i have around 2 stone i want to lose, will i be able to achieve this by the beginning of july as thats when i go on my jollies :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
aya ive been doing the points diet for 4 weeks now and lost 9.5lbs.i was dissapointed at first but iv had loads of support on this website so i now feel well proud of myself.....lol
i think you should be able to lose that for july...1.5lb a week would be good.
good luck and you will get loads of support on here from people who have lost loads with ww
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi and welcome. Ive been going to a ww class since January (Mid) and have already lost 17lb. If you like to snack on foods then you should definately try the points system. I have been on this and am myself on 23 points. Good luck

thanks for the replies girls and wow - well done with your losses :eek: you've both done really great :D

well im biting the bullet and going to join ww tonight *gulp* lol.

i do deffinatly like to snack so im leaning more toward the points plan....but....i do like to feel full aswell and i dont like going hungry so if i find im getting hungry on the points i'll switch to the other plan - i will be able to do this wont i??

well wish me luck girls :D

Jools

Gold Member
S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi and a big welcome to the weight watchers forum!

You will get all of the help, support and advice you could ever need on here!

xx

ive done it!!!!!!!

im now a member of ww :D
i have just over 2 stone to lose and ive got an allowance of 23 points a day ;) the leader thought id be better doing the points plan as i like to have a few drinks at the weekend so i can save more points.

plus i need help with portion control because once i start eating i never know when to stop :eek:

ive got a lot of books/leaflets to read through but im raring to go!!!

can i ask a question..............does anyone know the points value of a SMALL chicken breast? in the book theres only the points for a medium one :) ( i promise i wont bombard you all with questions lol ) :)