Hi thought would say hello....

Buster08

Hi, I have been reading these boards since last July after finally giving up being a ww'er and joined a SW class. I got to target on the 13th Dec having lost 25 pounds which to be honest was a bit silly with Xmas coming up and knowing what I am like. Weighed back in Jan and found that over Xmas had gained 8 pounds - no real surprise as i do tend to kick back over Xmas and holidays in general. Lost my way and then gained another 2 and gave up altogether with SW. I had gone to my consultant for a bit of support which did not really help as her focus was the new 40 members who had joined in Jan which i can understand so I stopped going.

So after a few months of half hearted being good and careful, i have had a good chat with myself as the weight is creeping back on and i will be back to square one if i do something to pull it back. For the last 4 days i have been back on plan and after doing some reading I am going to give red a go, i like the idea of the extra HEA & B's as I like cereal as one and prefer a sand for lunch. I have signed up for online SW as lots of useful tools like the syn calculator and recipes and i feel quite positive.

I find these boards really useful especially working out syns and ideas for meals etc. I am off to a spa in a few weeks with hubby and friends and there is nothing like putting on swimsuit to focus the mind....

Anyway thanks for listening and any useful tips or suggestions with red days gratefully received :)

I only do green so can't help you there but welcome and good luck getting back to target. Well done for addressing it now rather than gaining more and more til you're back where you first began - I think half the battle is getting started and committing to the plan. I'm an onlline member too btw!

Hi, i have lost before, then gained back and I know what i am like when off plan, easy to let it slip all the way back and then be even more miserable. So far this week have been ok, not going to class will be the test as i think the weighing by the consultant makes a difference and i get a bit more focussed on sticking to it - will see how things are, but so far so good.
BTW your stats are great, well done for such a loss.

Hi - good luck getting back 'in the zone'. Are you going back to class? (There's a voucher for free joining fee in Reveal this week apparently). I'm getting back there this week as well. Had put a few lbs on over the last couple of months (gradually creeping on due to sneaky chocolate / cider increase after I got to target) and will certainly have put more on in Berlin over Easter, so back to it! Plan, plan, plan, diary, diary diary. That needs to be my mantra - oh, and back to spirits and diet coke instead of beer / cider as well.
Never done Red myself, just Green and EE so can't offer any advice there. Sounds like you're ready to take on the challenge though. x

Back