Hi to anyone doing Rosemary Conley at home

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by kazhawk, 7 February 2013 Social URL.

1. kazhawk

kazhawk Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.39%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hi All

I thought that beforeI joined a Rosemary Conley class then I would do a week off my own back at home to see what I could achieve. I am pleased to say that after almost a week I have lost 5lb. The first few days I was quite hungry but a little perseverance and I managed to crack it!

Admittedly weighing things was a bit off putting but after doing this for a few days I soon got into the swing of thjings. I tried to stick to 1200 caloried but couldn't because I do quite alot of walking and found myself hungry. So very pleased this week. Quite a lot of microwave meals so next week I am going to try and make some homemade stuff.

I will keep on posting as my jourbey continues.

Good luck to you all.

Karen :D

All the bexst

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LucyNewMum

LucyNewMum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(22.65%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    hiya im at a class, but thought id say hi :) well done on your loss, 5lbs is fab!

are you joining a class in a few weeks then? i think the weigh in, exercise and motivation from everyone there is a big help at losing the weight :) x

4. pimmslola

pimmslola New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Hi. well done. i've just started Rosemary Conley at home, struggling a bit, but like you found i couldn't stick to the 1200, i didn't do as well as you but hoping that now i'm on wk 3 i'll do better. keep up the good work xxxx

5. Golygfor

Golygfor Member

Hi. I am new to post and hope I'm in the right place! I'm doing it at home as no meeting near by. Was doing SW but I was cheating and getting nowhere..Portion size an issue for me so I hope RC will help. Have enjoyed reading posts and feel motivated!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.