Hi to everyone - Just joined =)

lauriel

Silver Member
Heyy,

I started Lipotrim 3 days ago and feel awful :( I've had a constant headache, nausea and weakness! I've stuck to the plan so far, its my first weigh in this Saturday - this had better be worth it lol!

Hi Lauriel, ive just started too!!Im on day 2 and already want to cave in!!But it'll all be worth it in the end, just trying to keep an eye on the goal!!
Stay positive!!xx

Hey and welcome! good luck on your journey :)

Nausea, weakness and headaches don't sound too promising, make sure you hydrate really really well.

I'm not sure what Lipotrim is exactly, but it could also be a nutrition issue. You should feel great when you're losing weight ;)

Hi Loonydoonie - thanks for your positive words!!
Im going to stick at it, it is so hard cooking for my fiancé though :sigh: the smells of food make me want to dig in! My first weigh in is this Saturday, Im hoping its going to be a good'un! Having only been on it 3days, I was so surprised earlier when my other half said 'you've lost weight.' Gave me a buzz!! :) Didn't take this bloody headache away though!

We'll have to keep each other updated on weigh ins, keep positive! Wishing you all the very best with LT! :)

Hey and welcome! good luck on your journey :)

Nausea, weakness and headaches don't sound too promising, make sure you hydrate really really well.

I'm not sure what Lipotrim is exactly, but it could also be a nutrition issue. You should feel great when you're losing weight ;)

Hiya!!
Lipotrim is a TFR plan, its designed to put your body into a ketotic state. The first few days are a little bit iffy as far as symptoms are concerned, its all to do with the body changing state - didn't think it would be this bad though!! :confused: Hoping that tomorrow might be a better day! My first weigh in is this Saturday, fingers crossed!!! My mum lost 9lbs in 6 days on it! :)

Im drinking loads of water too, peeing for England haha!

The first few days are the worst. Hope your 1st weigh in is good.

Irene xx

Hi Irene,

thank you - I am hoping that the rest of the week is a bit easier on me! x

went for a sneaky weigh in at boots there....Just wanted to find out if all the headaches, nausea and weakness has been worth it.....I've lost 2.6lbs in 3days....keeping in mind this is my 3rd day...Feel a bit better now, hopefully it'll be easier from here on in!

Hi Lauriel,
Stick with it, I guess the symptoms r similar to Cambridge. It's my first day and I'm off to bed soon coz my tummy can be heard over the t.v.
I've done the Cambridge diet before and it
gets easier after the first 3 days.
Good luck and drink plenty of water.
GMC2011

Hiya GMC2011,

thank you for your support - I've had quite a few tummy rumbles! I've been super conscious about my water consumption, I don't think I've ever drank so much! I think the Cambridge and LT are similar, Im hoping that tomorrow is a bit easier on me..Best of luck with your diet x

lauriel said:
Hiya GMC2011,

thank you for your support - I've had quite a few tummy rumbles! I've been super conscious about my water consumption, I don't think I've ever drank so much! I think the Cambridge and LT are similar, Im hoping that tomorrow is a bit easier on me..Best of luck with your diet x

Let's just take it day by day and I'm sure it will get easier. Off to bed good luck tomorrow x

woke up this morning drank loads of cold water and....NO HEADACHE! yaaayyyy! x

famous last words eh!? A little headache started about an hour after I wrote this, I've also felt hungry today :confused:

I've drank plenty of water, so much so I can't face anymore lol! I will see how the weigh-in goes on Saturday and keep ya posted! x

Hi have u got one of those 4head sticks, I think they r fab and your headache seems to ease with a quick rub? Have an early night and relax, things will get better x

Hi have u got one of those 4head sticks, I think they r fab and your headache seems to ease with a quick rub? Have an early night and relax, things will get better x

Thanks GMC2011 - really appreciate your support :)
No, I don't have one of those 4head sticks :sigh: I'll try and get one tomoz if my head still hurts...
My mum started Lipotrim 3wks ago and she has been absolutely fine, a bit heady on the first day - but that's it.
Im a bit gutted that I still have this bloody headache, it just makes me want to stop the plan. I hope that I don't feel this way tomorrow, its annoying cos I can actually see a difference in myself, my face and tummy are slimmer - even my fiancé noticed and that says something cos usually he doesn't notice anything!! :( x

I feel great today - I have energy! I felt very lethargic since starting LT...I've so much energy I was cleaning my kitchen when timewarp came on the radio..I paused cleaning and danced away to it!! haha :8855:I must have looked a right wally doing the timewarp in my marigolds! ...I am also pleased to announce: NO HEADACHE!!!! yaaayyyyy!!! x

Back