Hi to everyone :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by munchie3, 7 July 2009 Social URL.

1. munchie3

munchie3 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I found this forum from reading about it on another forum I visit and LOVE it!
    I have spent past few days reading my way around here and thought I had better say hi :)

I am a mum of three boys,13 years,4 years and my little one who is 9 weeks old(and you can guess why I am here lol).

I am not one of those pregnant ladies who have neat bumps or are back in their jeans in 2 weeks(I wish!!!).

So I have 2 stone to lose to get into my weight range for my height,I am only 5"3 so need to get to 10 stone .
    My goal is to get to 9 stone though which is weight that I maintained for years between the children(any lower I can't sustain it).

My goal is to lose the flab for Christmas and have already lost 7lbs since starting calorie counting 2 weeks ago.

Well thats me :)

Oh and my hubby is an Italian chef- sheer bloomin torture!!!
    I need willpower of steel here :eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the calorie counting.
    Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.