Hi *Waves* new starter :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nessy, 24 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Nessy

Nessy Member

Hi everyone,

ive just signed up for the 3 month online slimming world, does anyone know if it is good? as i cannot get to a meeting as live on the IOM. Oh and are there any tips i should know? as quite excited to learn everything i can about this diet

Nessy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi Nessy, there are a few on here that are online members as they can't get to meetings and they seem to be doing well. As long as you follow the plan there's no reaon you won't do well on it too. It's a great plan. Take a look around the SW corner of the forum, there's loads of advice available but if you have any questions just ask x

4. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Welcome Nessy. Have a look through the treads above for ideas. Some are great. Just stick to the plan and count your syns and you will see results. I eat LOADS and never hungry really but still seeing results on the scales and tape measure. Been on sw for 5 weeks and ive lost 16.5lb and 6inches so it works. Its the best plan I have been on and I have tried lots of them. Good luck and keep us posted. Get a ticker cause it gives me a boost to see it slowly going down.

5. tenbars

tenbars Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Nessy
    I am doing the online diet as I cant get to a meeting - finding it the most accommodating eating plan I have tried so far (only been two weeks but it already feels natural). This group is amazing - my advice is to keep referring to bodyoptimise and this site and you will have the tools and inspiration to succeed
    Welcome

6. jamhulio

jamhulio Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    welcome nessy, you'll really find inspiration from this site and any questions just ask, the people on here know most of what there is to knw, i couldn't do without it after discovering it a few weeks ago

7. ang

ang Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi nessy and welcome, just make sure you eat loads of the free food and you should do just fine xx

8. Nessy

Nessy Member

Thank you for the replys everyone :)

9. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    good luck hun :)

10. Force Ten

Force Ten Serial Dieter

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Nessy and good luck with the diet. It's great!

11. emski

emski Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Welcome.. I am a newby too. This site is great xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.