Hi, who else is doing the old Weight Watchers points?

Hi, i am looking for others who are following the old weight watchers points plan! I Tried ProPoints and couldn't get along with it! x

Hi rainbow mum

I'm too following the old point plan as I just couldn't get on with the new plan too many points for my liking :) xx

Come and join our challenge on the next Discover thread - we are all doing the old points and it's so supportive! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

me too doing the old points plan. Its an old friend haha! Am gonna join the summer challenge thread as well! Good luck!

So, after a month on the new ww pro points plan I ended up gaining 4lbs. I stuck to it religiously. I really think it doesn't suit some people. I did the old plan a couple of years ago and at least it worked, and I saw results... but this.... ugh!

So, I've bought some of the old discovery plan on ebay and I'm starting again today.

weight watchers old school

Hi I'm looking for other weight watcher users who are following the old points system.

I am restarting my weight watcher plan tomorrow 6th March and would like to here from other people on the plan who can help motivate me and also who i can help to motivate back ::)

jeanettevaughan said:
Hi I'm looking for other weight watcher users who are following the old points system.

I am restarting my weight watcher plan tomorrow 6th March and would like to here from other people on the plan who can help motivate me and also who i can help to motivate back ::)

Hey hun,

I'm following the old plan it's defo the best. Feel free to check my diary out for ideas :) there are quite a few of us still doing old plan :) xx

Hi,I'm doing old plan too.I've tried propoints but couldn't get on with it,and let's face it we have to go with what work for us.I've lost 106.5 lbs so I know it works :) good luck with your journey x

Hiya I have just started the old plan an pp just too much of a pain and I just cannot get on with it. I have joined a meeting but am sticking with vintage points too xx Sarah

Wow quite a few new ones any of you guys have diaries? Xxx

I have also just started on discover. I already had the book from the last time i joined. I looked at a few articles about pro points and decided i would rather follow what i know. Have stuck to it since last saturday and lost 9lb. I know it will slow down after first week but was pleased with the result. I love chocolate, but have had none and then had maltesers today as a treat. I had also cut out coke, i know i can have diet, but i will try to cut down as i was drinking 2 litres a day, which is not good. Looking forward to making new friends. x

I'm doing the old plan starting tomorrow. I don't like the sound of pro points. Ive still got my discover folder. atm I am 17.9 st. Look forward to meeting others.

Hi flumpet. I looked online and read a few articles about pro points. Thought i would stick to what i know and started discover last week. Good luck x

Back