Hi, yet another newbie!!!

Cliocon

Hi all, I have been a serial lurker here since I started SW in August last year. Few bumps and hurdles along the way but I am half way to my target and decided I needed to reinvigorate my approach and have come here for guidance and ideas.

Looking forward to chatting and sharing with you all!!:)

Hi Cliocon, and welcome to the forum and well done on your loss so far keep going and we will shout from the sidelines with all the suport we can :)

half way!! go team you! how are you finding it?
I do end up eating the same things over and over its not so good.

I hit a stumbling block a few weeks ago and I have had some health issues so have put back a few pounds this week. But new start from yesterday and a renewed motivation. I find it easy when Im in the right frame of mind but if I get demotivated I have no passion for making meals and then it starts to go downhill!!

I need variety to keep my interest so Im always on the look out for new recipes!!

I hit a stumbling block a few weeks ago and I have had some health issues so have put back a few pounds this week. But new start from yesterday and a renewed motivation. I find it easy when Im in the right frame of mind but if I get demotivated I have no passion for making meals and then it starts to go downhill!!

I need variety to keep my interest so Im always on the look out for new recipes!!

Well on here there are thousands of recipies so you should be quite happy ;)

Back