hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thatgirlcalledsam, 19 August 2009 Social URL.

1. thatgirlcalledsam

thatgirlcalledsam Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hello everyone!
    I'm really very bad at doing things like this, but hey I might as well go for it!
    My name is Samantha, I found this site after googling, its exactly what I was looking for! All the people seem so nice and non-judgemental :)
    well I set my goal as to lose 20lbs, although I need to lose a whole lot more, I thought this would be a good way to start! So any replies would be lovely, I can't wait to have a look at everyones stories and success, I think it will be the motivation I need, to know I'm not alone!

:)

oh, and I know I'm probably not meant to ask this here, but I was wondering if there is somewhere I can post a profile picture? I tried to upload an avatar but couldn't figure out how! Thanks in advance! :cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Eating sensibly
    Hi sam...

You are right, minimins is a lovely place, lots of fantastic people all of whom will help you and jolly you along.

I think you have to post a bit more before you can upload an avatar, but someone will be along in a while to confirm that unless I can find the info for you in the meantime!

xxx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
  5. thatgirlcalledsam

thatgirlcalledsam Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    ahh thankyou so much both of you! :) that link is a big help!
    I guessed I might have had to had my account a bit longer!

I'm really pumped up for a new healthier lifestyle now, its so good to see that others have done it, and that I can too! woo! :D

6. fly.like.a.bird

fly.like.a.bird Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm new too :) I currently weigh 11st5lb and hope to be 10st8lb by 5th Nov for my sister's 21st birthday party. After that I want to get down to about 9st10lb for my holiday next summer...fingers crossed and good luck :) xxx

7. bear1982

bear1982 in the zone!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(25.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there and welcome to minis!

Good luck on your weight loss journey and if there is anything you need then just shout!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.