Hi

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Jim Jam, 30 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Jim Jam

Jim Jam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I've been on minis for quite a while now but I've been doing Slimming World, however, I've now decided to give calories a go as I find it much more flexible. I'm still going to SW classes as I need to have the thought of someone weighing me to keep me on track! Any tips and ideas would be grately appreciated. Thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy-mummy2b

yummy-mummy2b Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi same here, was doing slimming world, then last monday started calories and lost 3lbs by wednesday!!! Good luck xx

4. Jim Jam

Jim Jam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks, good luck to you too and well done on your weight loss! I'm hoping that fact that calories is more flexible will help me stay on track more x

5. jenniferyellowhat

jenniferyellowhat Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.8lb(18.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting/healthy eating and Jillian Michaels' DVDs
    Hi,
    That's the reason I'm calorie counting as well. I like the flexibility. Also, for me the only way to lose weight is to count every calorie and exercise. I never got the 'free food' thing. Particularly stuff like yoghurt - everything has calories?
    Anyway, I hope this works for you (and me!) - 3lb is a fab start:)

Look forward to 'talking' to you in our efforts to reach goal. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.