Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gina_1685, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. gina_1685

gina_1685 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hi, I am new to the site although I have been following slimming world since January, I wondered if you could help me to get a weight loss ticker on my page please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissHelenLouise

MissHelenLouise Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Georgina,

I'm also new on here only joined up yesterday. I started the slimming world diet in January too. It looks like your doing well so far. I hope your enjoying the diet, I know I am and I'm finding the results great.

Good Luck

Helen x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
  5. gina_1685

gina_1685 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hi to you both,

Thanks for the link Irene. Helen, I am enjoying the diet as I like my food so it means I can still have decent size portions! I always read the threads on here when I need advice so I thought I would join for a bit of an extra push. I started off really well, then stayed the same for a bit in March due to too many social events but now I have been back on track for a couple of weeks.

I have tried to lose weight all of my adult life never managing to get below ten and a half stone! But I really pigged out at xmas and got up to 13 stone, I put weight on so easily. I am going on holiday with my boyfriend and two other couples at the end of June, both of which girls have very slim figures! I don't want to be the fat one so I am being good as gold and going to the gym five or 6 days a week in order to slim down and tone up as much as poss by then!

How are you getting on?

6. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum
    good luck on your weightloss journey

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.