Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gina_1685, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. gina_1685

gina_1685 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hi, I am new to the site although I have been following slimming world since January, I wondered if you could help me to get a weight loss ticker on my page please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissHelenLouise

MissHelenLouise Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Georgina,

I'm also new on here only joined up yesterday. I started the slimming world diet in January too. It looks like your doing well so far. I hope your enjoying the diet, I know I am and I'm finding the results great.

Good Luck

Helen x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
  5. gina_1685

gina_1685 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hi to you both,

Thanks for the link Irene. Helen, I am enjoying the diet as I like my food so it means I can still have decent size portions! I always read the threads on here when I need advice so I thought I would join for a bit of an extra push. I started off really well, then stayed the same for a bit in March due to too many social events but now I have been back on track for a couple of weeks.

I have tried to lose weight all of my adult life never managing to get below ten and a half stone! But I really pigged out at xmas and got up to 13 stone, I put weight on so easily. I am going on holiday with my boyfriend and two other couples at the end of June, both of which girls have very slim figures! I don't want to be the fat one so I am being good as gold and going to the gym five or 6 days a week in order to slim down and tone up as much as poss by then!

How are you getting on?

6. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum
    good luck on your weightloss journey

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.