• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi

Hi Im jenny and new to this. I have decided to join slimming world again after a few failed attemps and hope I will have better luck this time.

The recipes on this site will hopefully spur me on to do better as I had no idea what to make before which I felt resulted me falling off the wagon!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sonkie

Gold Member
Hiya and welcome to this great site, we are all here to help and support each other through the good times and the bad .........good luck x

Hey Jenny! Oh, just said hi to you on another thread too, didn't realise you had your own :) Will say hi again :D HI!! And just wanted to pop in and say if you feel like joining a team will help motivate you to lose weight, we've just started adding names to a list on this page http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/157591-flabfighters-july-challenge.html#post2632569 and will all start updating our losses from Thursday :) You can set yourself a goal target if you want, whatever feels best. Hope to see you around! xxx