Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hezr, 12 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Hezr

Hezr New Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi just joined the forum today and haven`t really used foums before.

I`ve been doing slimming world since January 2010 and have lost 3st 12lbs so far and have got between 7.5 to 9 lbs left to loose. I can't decide on my target weight and it is getting harder to lose the weight so just after a bit of help with that last push.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sapi Ketawa

Sapi Ketawa Full Member

Start Weight:
    235lb
    Current Weight:
    203lb
    Goal Weight:
    122lb
    Lost(%):
    32lb(13.62%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Welcome! Wow, you have done so well! I am right at the beginning of my weight loss journey. It's good to hear from someone who is on the home straight - talk about motivation! I hope that the forum will provide the support for the last few pounds!

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses.

Irene xx

5. mummy84

mummy84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey and well done on your weight loss :) I've been on slimming world about 3 years and lost 3 stone :D
    I have about 12lbs left to lose but not sure if I might want to lose a few more lbs when I get there lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.