Hi

jo-85

Gold Member
Hi all
Jo here started SW 2 weeks ago was second WI yesterday have lost 6lbs in total. Was a bit disappointed last night only lost 1 pound and was really really good but hasn't knocked me at all still just as focused.
First time on SW have done WW a few times lost 2.5 stone with them a few years ago but was not keen on the new pro points so giving SW a go. Feel very focused and determined this time so trying to make the most of that before I hit the inevitable low in a few weeks!!
Only knock I've had is not being able to do any exercise, first day on diet I fell down house stairs as I was leaving for work and have has badly sprained ankle struggled to walk and drive let alone exercise. But as soon as that's feeling better i shall be definitely working towards my body magic!
Doing SW with mum so good motivation from that but hoping to have extra boost from here and pick up some tips too. I have a long way to go ideally losing minimum of 5 stone but maybe more but ready for the challenge :)

Good luck for tomorrow I bet you will be surprised. Let us know how u get on. I've been finding it really good actually. Have been doing the extra easy and can't believe how much free food you can have and fruit is a lifesaver. As I said I'm feeling very focused and motivated at the moment cooking stuff and not even being tempted for"bad stuff". But I also know this doesn't always last so am prepared for the temptations and feeling less motivated too. How have u found your first week?

awww i bet i have put on i actually left my starter pack at the meeting so i have been using their website as a guide!!! i have been very focused like u said i been trying recipies and things which are yum and i to am amazed at how much u can eat!!!! im just struggling with snacks i dont know what to eat as most things are high in syns!!! and i will defo let u know how tomorrow goes do u have much to lose???

Yeah snacks are difficult to find I've been sticking to fruit and mullerlight yoghurts. Have quite a bit to lose yeah minimum 5 stone and then will see after that. Tbh I'm taking it a stone and a dress size at a time doesn't seem so daunting that way. How about u?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back