hi

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lost_soul, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. lost_soul

lost_soul Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I started cambridge in july aiming to stick to it and losing weight, that didnt go as planned, iv lost 12lb since just by eating healthy, im starting my cambridge diet again and hope to stick to it, my aim is to lose 1 stone by the 5th of november mayb il get close to 1 stone, well here's me hoping and wishing.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sehr

Sehr Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Welcome! I think 1 stone in 3 weeks is very doable if you stick to it. Good luck :)

4. lost_soul

lost_soul Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    thanks yeh im hoping for the same, i lost over 3 stones couple of years ago on the cambridge, but suffer from SAD so in the last year have gained 4 stones, nothing fits :(, i have 2 wardrobes full of clothes and they all 2 small. want to lose 3 stones by the new year.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

if uv done cambridge before u know it will work and u can easily lose a stone in the first week.....congrats on losing 12lbs on ur healthy eating...at least u know u can maintain once u reach goal....gud luk hun xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.