Hi,

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PauliG, 15 November 2011 Social URL.

1. PauliG

PauliG Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.19%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers pro points
    I'm new to this (not entirely sure what I'm doing so please bear with me) an old ww gold member who needs to lose weight I have slowly gained since last wwing. Am going on a trip January so have to look reasonably acceptable in a swim suit by then so need to shed a stone which I ain't gonna do with Christmas coming up - well I can try! Lost about 6 pounds since I started on 20th October.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ls98197

Ls98197 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.08%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Ooo well done for getting to goal!! Are u goin bk ww or doin it urself?? How much did u originally lose?? Did u do it on pro points or old points?? Im doin pp at the mo, have done ww before but never stuck to it! Anywho... Good luck :) x

4. PauliG

PauliG Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.19%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers pro points
    Hi
    Yes, I am trying the propoints system which I seem to be doing reasonable well with provided I stay away from chocolate which is always difficult! Am doing it myself cos I can't get to my usual meeting as I'm always out Thursdays so weigh myself Thursday mornings. Lastl time at ww I lost about a stone and a half on the old points. Prefer the new system especially the weeklies which is great when you want a meal out or the odd ,glass of wine or three. Like fruit too but trying not to eat too much of it.
    Good luck with your Wwing.

5. NatashaGabrielle

NatashaGabrielle Full Member

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.