• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi,

I'm new to this (not entirely sure what I'm doing so please bear with me) an old ww gold member who needs to lose weight I have slowly gained since last wwing. Am going on a trip January so have to look reasonably acceptable in a swim suit by then so need to shed a stone which I ain't gonna do with Christmas coming up - well I can try! Lost about 6 pounds since I started on 20th October.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Ooo well done for getting to goal!! Are u goin bk ww or doin it urself?? How much did u originally lose?? Did u do it on pro points or old points?? Im doin pp at the mo, have done ww before but never stuck to it! Anywho... Good luck :) x

Hi
Yes, I am trying the propoints system which I seem to be doing reasonable well with provided I stay away from chocolate which is always difficult! Am doing it myself cos I can't get to my usual meeting as I'm always out Thursdays so weigh myself Thursday mornings. Lastl time at ww I lost about a stone and a half on the old points. Prefer the new system especially the weeklies which is great when you want a meal out or the odd ,glass of wine or three. Like fruit too but trying not to eat too much of it.
Good luck with your Wwing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 3
Introductions 1
Introductions 8
Introductions 6
Introductions 3