Discussion in 'Introductions' started by stevie_jaayy, 24 November 2011 Social URL.

1. stevie_jaayy

stevie_jaayy New Member

This is my first post here and just like to say hi to fellow life-style changers everywhere!!

I'm overweight of course and used to be 30lbs heavier than I am now. I have used my fitness pal as my crutch for the past 4 months to help me lose, I have also taken up exercise as I reached a bit of a plateau.

I don't follow anyone's diet, have just addressed

my portion control,
    my drinking,
    my pastime of snacking at motorway service stations

And increasing my exercise to about 150 - 200 mins a week of cardiovascular.

Well so far 30lbs lost, 21 to go!! More importantly lost 4" - 6" around my tum. Gone from 40" waist to 34/36 trousers.

I love the fact I have to throw clothes away and buy smaller!!

Anyway shall keep you posted!

I live in Newcastle for 4 days of the week so if anyone needs a gym buddy I am available!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Well done u to lose that !! And there's nothing better than buying new clothes exp smaller size ones !! How I hope to know that feeling soon !!

Good luck and look forward to reading many more posts from u ??
  4. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Welcome to the forum! :)
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.