Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kirstyhe2014, 4 January 2014 Social URL.

1. kirstyhe2014

kirstyhe2014 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello everyone, I'm Kirsty and I started back at a Slimming World group yesterday. Have around 3 stone (maybe more) to lose. I used this site for inspiration years ago and lost the weight but unfortunately didn't keep it off, determined to do it this time xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. diet4ever

diet4ever Member

Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi Kirsty I am one the newbies that's getting back to Slimming World too :) I hope to give it a go from home first to get back into the swing of it again ! Big official start date on Monday so I can start when I get back to work. Lost weight last year but put it all back on :( so here I go again. Good luck
    Amanda;)

4. kirstyhe2014

kirstyhe2014 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Amanda, good luck, I'm even more determined than ever this time around! x

5. diet4ever

diet4ever Member

Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Me too Kirsty , it's about time I gave myself the proverbial shake and hope to achieve my goal with all the added support and tips on here :) xamanda

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.