Hi :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lisa_J, 22 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Lisa_J

Lisa_J New Member

Hi my names Lisa I'm 31 and I am going to my first slimming world meeting this morning, if I'm truthful I'm dreading getting on those scales lol. I have tried WW before and did lose some weight but I got kind of obsessed with counting points and ended up making myself scared of food, yeah weird I know. But I had a baby 8 months ago and now need to loose about 3 stone. Hope to make some new friends on here and at SW as I'm new to the area I live and don't really know anyone yet. Good luck on all your weight loss journeys

Lisa x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Suedefan

Suedefan Full Member

Hi Lisa, congratulations on your new baby. Well done for taking the steps to loose weight already, I waited until my first baby was almost 2. I am not doing WW or SW, but have tried both in the past and know they work if you are ready and committed. I need to loose around 3 stone also, I started my diet last week and am already feeling the benefits.

Good luck with the weight loss xx