Hi!

DanaScully

hi everyone! My first time on a forum like this, I first joined SW about a year ago but gave up in September, since then I've gained almost 4 stone :( struggling to get back on track now as my local group has closed and I'm hesitant to pay the price of online membership. Fingers crossed this method of motivation will work.

Looking forward to chatting! X

Hi Dana, I've done slimming world before too I've recently gone back to it online but decided to pay for at least the first 3 months to get me back into it and up to date on changes. I'm finding the recipes brilliant at the moment. I get not wanting to pay it took me ages to decide to in the end but I searched discount codes and got a better price that way! Good luck getting going again:)

Hi DanaScully. I'm new too! I've gained lots in the last 3 years, post pregnancy but determined to shift it now. I really get the feeling this forum will help!
I'm following slimming world, but not a member. Just going solo for now. I may join a class if I struggle alone or if my weight loss slows. Good luck with your journey

Back