Hi

cazl222

Good evening , my name is caz, I am 47 and weighed in at 17.2 on monday I ordered my Exante shakes last night and looking forward to sharing my weight loss highs and lows with others.

Well today I start ts , I weighed in at 16'10'6 I have been cutting back in The last week while waiting for products, so a weight loss of 5.5 lls so lets hope I can stick with the products and have another weight loss next week. We have got a meal to go out for on friday, so in a dilemma what to do x

Hi Caz! I started today too. I've done Cambridge a few years ago but Exante is cheaper and I like that it doesn't have the same sweeteners in.

I avoid going out for meals on these diets but if you can't avoid it then have some protein like chicken or fish along with plain vegetables or salad. Don't have dressings or gravy and definitely don't have bread or potatoes! If you eat 'Atkins style' so no carbs, and don't eat too much you should be fine. Only drink water though, or black tea/coffee. Maybe 1 small diet coke (coke zero is ok but most places don't have that).

The risk of eating is coming out of ketosis, which happens when you have carbs. This will make you hungry as the ketosis suppresses your appetite, which will mean a couple of tough days getting back into ketosis. The reason this diet works is you can eat so little without being hungry because of ketosis. The first few days are hard because your body takes a few days to get rid of the carbs and enter ketosis. So any carbs make the diet harder!

Thanks for your advice, good luck to you as well, I too did Cambridge as well as lipotrim and like you say it can be harder to get your head back around it when you stray, and oh my word yes so much cheaper. And I managed to get mine on offer as well.
Hope you're surviving so far, I almost strated earlier but grabbed a pint of water . Good luck to you, do you mind me asking how much you would like to lose? X

Hello! Yes I can't believe the difference in price, I paid about 70% more for Cambridge!! They always have special offers on too. I have a lot to lose; 12 stone; so it isnt a quick fix or short term thing. On Cambridge previously I lose 4 stone but put it all back on and a lot more, that was about 6 years ago. My grandma used to sell Cambridge Diet about 28 years ago so it's my families diet of choice lol. I live alone and so this kind of diet is perfect for me; I save money on shopping and no washing up or meal prep!!

Back