Hi

JoJoS

Just to say thank you for adding me and to say Hi to everyone. I am following the SW plan but going it alone at home - no meeting or online membership so please wish me luck :classic_wink:

Hi , I've just joined this forum today too to try and get me focused. Trying to follow SW but just on my own too like you . Good luck.
Hi, Good luck to you too, I am doing it with family and we all get together on a friday round at mine, we get weighed have a coffee and talk through new recipes etc, we put £5 in a pot keep a record of what we have paid in and our weight - then get our money back at the end of the year just in time for Christmas - we thought it would help us keep on track. Really hope you get on OK - keep in touch on here and let me know how you do ;)

Hi, Good luck to you too, I am doing it with family and we all get together on a friday round at mine, we get weighed have a coffee and talk through new recipes etc, we put £5 in a pot keep a record of what we have paid in and our weight - then get our money back at the end of the year just in time for Christmas - we thought it would help us keep on track. Really hope you get on OK - keep in touch on here and let me know how

That's a great idea I may suggest that to my friend. Day one has gone ok but this is the time of day I struggle with.

I think if you struggle you need to try and do something to help yourself depending on what it is you struggle with - if its nibbles you miss then maybe make up some syn free bits in the fridge so you have something to go to without taking you off plan - good luck and remember why you started and keep your goal in your mind ;)

Warmest welcome to you both xx

Back