Discussion in 'Introductions' started by anjel36, 10 July 2008 Social URL.

1. anjel36

anjel36 New Member

Hi i am new to this :wave_cry:and was wondering as i have tried loads of diets i loose weight the first week then the second i put it all back on again and more even though i stick 2 it like glue :cry:but this time i want to try doing complan like LL does anyone know if this would work as i do not have the funds to do LL or CD but i need to loose 5stone or more thank you. :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

I have been on a diet for years. I tried CD lost nearly 5 st but had personal problems and gave up. Now with WW. I take it one day at a time and am coping well.

Irene xx
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi there

Welcome to Minimins. If you cant afford CD or LL there are loads of other diets you could try instead :)
  5. Gemstone

Gemstone Here for the Journey

Healthy Eating (common sense)
    I go for good steady weightlosss with healthy eating. I am aiming for between 1 and 3 lb per week (nothing amazing) but it builds to a good weightloss. Without starving and with a few treats and blips I have managed lst in 5 weeks but I don't expect the same weightloss every week. You'll be fine. Keep reading, keep posting and we'll all support you x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.