Hi

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cuddily mum, 19 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Cuddily mum

Cuddily mum Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi i have been on lipotrim for a week now, had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 7lbs. This is going to sound really selfish but i felt a little down hearted as i expected to lose more the first week as i am very over weight:cry:... Has anybody got any tips.
    Oh and well done to you all i have been looking at the weight losses you have done so well, just hope i can keep it up..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Half a stone in a week is fantastic hun. Get glugging the water and stick with it. WATER WATER WATER is the key. It makes a huge difference. Try and stay positive. Read though some of the success stories on here and hopefully it will spur you on.

Stick with it hun...7lbs is a great loss.

4. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi and welcome.7lb is a fab loss hun so don't be disappointed. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and that you are not picking..even little tasters,and the weight will soon be going down. Good luck :D

5. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Heya and welcome 7 lb is bloody great :party0011::party0011::party0011:

6. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hiya!

drink at least 2 litres of water a day - 4ltrs is better though!!

if u haven't done a no2 for a while take dulco-lax tabs - they are harsh but do the trick and be careful about taking pain killers - ultra anadin ibuprofen is best but dont have nurofen meltlets [one of my downfalls this week :(] and if u ever need to have antibiotics dont expect much weight loss that week.

other than that do what u are doing!! 7lbs is a great start!!

:D

7. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi there and welcome to the forum :)

Congratulations on 7lb loss and don't be disheartened, that's half a stone! 7lb of fat that you're no longer carrying about with you everywhere you go ;)

8. Cuddily mum

Cuddily mum Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you and your right i lost 7lb did'nt gain it so heading in the right direction. When i got weighed in yesterday i had not been for a no 2 and also it has fallen on the wrong week as it was my monthlys again, does anyone know if that makes a difference...

9. SamiAnn

SamiAnn Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Cuddly and welcome 7lbs is super. Especially if you haven't been to the loo and was on TOTM, well done.
    Bet you have a great loss next week as well cos you will have finished your TOTM and take a laxative Good Luck xxx

10. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello and welcome to another cuddly person!

7lbs is a great loss when it is your totm and you need a poo!!! We don't worry about discussing all the ins and outs of our bodies so don't be shy!!!

There are a couple of us in Hampshire, Mille and I are in North Hampshire, where are you?

Get yourself a ticker so you can see your progress.

Good luck hun.

x

11. Cuddily mum

Cuddily mum Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks samiann i will have to take your advice and wait and see. Just looked at your losses your doing well x x

12. Cuddily mum

Cuddily mum Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am not far from Portsmouth. I did try and get a ticker but was not sure where to start so sadly gave up, I am not the best when it comes to computers.

13. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Cheer up chicken - 7lb is half a stone you know !!! as the ladies have said there are many reasons it's not more but if you are sticking to it 100% - you should lose consistantly - stick up your stats so we know what we are talking about - good luck for next week:D

14. kitty 1

kitty 1 Full Member

Diet:
    lopotrim
    lost 4lbs at my first weigh in felt dissapointed too but it soon mounts up each week hang in there.be positive x

15. mama267

mama267 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done on your loss think of it as 3 bags of sugar try carrying that around the supermarket for a bit it will make your arms ache. keep it up.

16. Lynndeelou

Lynndeelou Member

Diet:
    LT
    Hi Cuddily mum,

7lb is a great loss, keep at it as it does get easier as time goes on.

I have lots to lose too but staying focused and looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow.

My start weight 21st 3bls :(

week 1 - minus 7lbs :)

week 2 - will keep you posted

Lynn x

17. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach

Hi Lynn, Well done your 7lb loss too. Please do keep us posted as to how you get on next week. Good luck hun.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.