Hi

sherby

Hi everyone

I am coming over to Lipotrim. I am starting tommorrow. I am dreading it lol. But I am looking forward to it also.

Regards xx

Hiya chick!!

Welcome to LT!!

Try not to dread it!! It will make it harder!!

Good luck chick :D

Hiya, welcome aboard :).

Don't dread it, you might actually enjoy yourself. As chelly said, dreading makes it harder.

Its hard work honey, but just think, no dishes, no cooking, no grocery shopping, no menu to think about! Though I miss it, theres no hassel!

You can do it hon! x

hiya and good luck

just stick to it and its very rewarding

Good luck tomorrow Sherby - we are all here for you.

Good luck Sherby. Once you get through the first few days you will be fine. The weight losses make it all worth while. Good luck on your journey.

Wooo welcome to Lipotrim...i'm starting to wish i'd have bought shares in this stuff :D

One point I never made, eat anything you want tonight, no matter what it is, because you will be wanting it !!

Good luck for tomorrow, just take it one day at a time and if you are feeling hungry, you can always split your shakes into two, therefore having six half shakes a day instead of 3 full ones.

Best of luck Sherby! Try not to dread it - it's the beginning of the rest of your life. I'm only on day 4 but haven't had any real problems and they say it gets easier!!

Its hard work honey, but just think, no dishes, no cooking, no grocery shopping, no menu to think about! Though I miss it, theres no hassel!

You can do it hon! x

Exactly what laura said although ya will have a tendancy to clean because ya might be tearing your hair out in the first week but if it keeps ya busy and your mind off things then ya will be fine. My home has never looked cleaner...lol, gud luck

Welcome Sherby and good luck. Try and get your head in gear to feel excited about the weight you are going to lose xx

Hello to you Sherby and welcome to our LT clan :D

How are you doing today?

Alex :)

Back