Hi...

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Well, I don't know if you are going to be disappointed in me or not.

I have decided to restart Cambridge Diet, I feel that although Atkins is a great WOE/WOL its just not for me at this point. There is nothing wrong with Atkins, its just me. I want to see some fast results for a while to get weight loss into gear.

I do however want to thank you all for all your help and support over the past 3 weeks, this really is one of the friendliest and helpful (and possibly most mental) board that I've found during my diet attempts.

You may well see me for maintenance in about 3 months , but I hope you don't mind me popping in from time to time to say hi? Only have 12 weeks approx on CD so about 84 days.

Thanks again

Lexie :D

Hi Lexie
You have to go with whatever diet suits you and what's going on in your life, of course we're not disappointed with you. Keep posting and best of luck with the CD restart.
x

I have decided to restart Cambridge Diet, I feel that although Atkins is a great WOE/WOL its just not for me at this point. There is nothing wrong with Atkins, its just me. I want to see some fast results for a while to get weight loss into gear.

Whatever you need to do Lexie, I'd love to see you posting on here.

hey lexie ive bin doin cd and feel its great for fast weight loss good luck and stay strong keep us updated with your loss.

Lexie...... Oink! Oink! Hunni...

Good luck with C/D..... Your always welcome back, pet..... Infact, no need to go, just keep posting here as well....mental group? Ohyes and u lub it!!!

Woofy X

Good luck with CD Lexie. As others have said, you have to go with what it right for you.

Stay around and post on here also. I am still doing part VLCD and part Atkins and I have found this board to be the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can still all support you.

Thanks!

Will continue to pop in now and then and keep updated on any progress.

Alright, I suppose all in. Had a few wobbly days but not really been focused and finding transition from Atkins to CD a bit difficult at times due to decreased food intake. Seem to go for a day - 2 really well and then wobble, BUT not put on any weight, so am sure once get into the swing of it will see the weight start to move.

Going to see CDC tomorrow for next few weeks supply, so will have my very focused head on over the next few weeks.

Back