Hia everyone xx

xsararose

Hia all,

well not exactly new to ww did the old points plan last year and lost 2 stone :) i then found out i have skin cancer and stopped when i had my first operation and haven't been back for no other reason than no motivation, i'm counting myself very lucky that during the ww break i've not gained and have in fact lost another half stone :confused:.

well got to admit the new pp plan is takin some time to get my head around as i'm not going to be going to meetings as i've got some more operations coming up, so will just be using online plan manager.

Any tips or advice anyone could offer me is greatly appreciated.

lots of love

sara x

Hiya!
First of all I'd just like to say wow! You come across so composed! Must have been an awful thing to go through, think I'd have put on two stone through stress eating!
Well welcome back! :)
Pro points I find works totally different from one person to the next, I was having my 29 dailys and about 30 of my weeklies, lost a stone but then stayed the same for four weeks so have now mixed it up a bit and only have my 29 each day except on weigh in day I have a treat. Try using your dailys and however many of the 49 weeklys you feel you need and if the weight loss is slow use less of the weeklys. Hope that makes sense????
Also try and eat more protein rather than loads of carbs :) oh and buy a two litre bottle of water and fill it up each day and try and drink it :) x x x

Back