hiccup

Discussion in 'LL Diaries' started by boris, 17 May 2010 Social URL.

1. boris

boris Member

Hi all
    Many thanks to anyone who have replied it really helps x
    Have had an awful week only lost 1.8 pounds felt like i had failed -which is really crazy as i havent done anything different and had stuck to the diet religiously as on previous weeks. I actually wanted to cry! how silly was that.
    Anyway after several rally miserable days i have picked myself up and am now looking forward with more optimism
    i have now started week 10 and am .1 of a pound off a weight loss of 3 stone hurray!
    I even got depressed about having no clothes that fit me - like i say i think we all get down weeks and this was my worst
    Anyhow i hope next weigh in will be better i will keep you posted - must go as my yummy chilli is ready
    good luck and keep going strong
    bye for now

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Iwillgetthere

Iwillgetthere Determined to succeed

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(57.41%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Maintaining
    Hi Boris
    I'mjust finishing week 10. Two weeks ago i felt like i would have a really good loss and only lost 1.8lbs. you could have knocked me over with a feather. I was gubsmacked as i have remained 100% abstinent the entire time. I felt like giving up but didnt and last week when i stepped on the scales i was down 4.5lb. You will be grand this week. Just stick at it.

4. boris

boris Member

Thanks for that
    you were right i've just come back from my meeting tonight and have lost 4.2 pounds this week.i now have lost 3 stone 4 pounds in 10 weeks my bmi is under 30 now which is fantastic and i only have 1 stone 8 pounds to go! how exciting i can really get there
    cant wait - big shopping trip next month i think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Iwillgetthere

Iwillgetthere Determined to succeed

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(57.41%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Maintaining
    Wow well done. I have another 3lb to get my 4st in 11 weeks - but still have a long way to go lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.