Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

Il be interested to see what new chicken fajitas are like. I have about 50 shakes 60 bars and 30 meals left and Iv just had enough of all of them. The bars didn't even taste nice at the time I was thinking to myself I would sooner eat a bananas for breakfast and beans on toast for dinner lol. Your deffo right once had normal food it changes things.

Hope you have a good night sleep x

Il be interested to see what new chicken fajitas are like. I have about 50 shakes 60 bars and 30 meals left and Iv just had enough of all of them. The bars didn't even taste nice at the time I was thinking to myself I would sooner eat a bananas for breakfast and beans on toast for dinner lol. Your deffo right once had normal food it changes things.

Hope you have a good night sleep x

I'm the same :( literally have 140 packs in total and rekon I like one or two haha Defo means we're in it for the long haul though ❤️

Only a quarter off my hips this week. Not at all disheartened though as I have to send my jeans the charity shop because they're falling down this week hahaha Eeek! It's Christmasweek!!! I'm too excited! Feel like I'm pregnant and nesting again hahaha x

Haha iv just been out and brought salted peanuts, ferro rocher, monster munch and stuff for cocktails I'm sooooo excited haha

Haha. I'm like a kid really. Re arrganged the kitchen and made a counter especially for the food hahaha. We're going out to feed some homeless on Thursday in town so I'll be doing loads of baking that's going to be interesting! No finger licking haha x

Having a late dinner now :) half a Choc delight and half a peanut bar it's like having a sundae!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
I love what you do with the packs haha your full of ideas lol . I had a bar for breakfast and half a tuna cob for lunch from greggs was 338 in total so shared with daughter so 169. Think she had a bigger share than me hahaha

I love what you do with the packs haha your full of ideas lol . I had a bar for breakfast and half a tuna cob for lunch from greggs was 338 in total so shared with daughter so 169. Think she had a bigger share than me hahaha

Haha gives me something to look forward too. Aren't you craving carbs having bread? I love the smell of bread xx

You know what I never thort I would be the person saying I'm not hungry with the amount of cals I'm having. Once iv eaten dont get me wrong if there was more on my plate I would eat it. At the time tho I'm really enjoying the flavour so loving each mouthful . If I'm at home I then wait for everyone else to finish and by this time my hunger pains have gone and I'm satisfied . I have got some 10 calorie jelly incase I feel the need for little something extra .

You know what I never thort I would be the person saying I'm not hungry with the amount of cals I'm having. Once iv eaten dont get me wrong if there was more on my plate I would eat it. At the time tho I'm really enjoying the flavour so loving each mouthful . If I'm at home I then wait for everyone else to finish and by this time my hunger pains have gone and I'm satisfied . I have got some 10 calorie jelly incase I feel the need for little something extra .

I honestly am so excited for the weekend and tomorrow I'm starting to refeed! Eeek.

***DAY 36 100% TFR done!***

Maple syrup pancakes
Half Choc delight half PB bar
Dough balls :)

It's re=ffed time!! eeeeeeek! Im scared to eat food.... Im being super adventurous and having an extra packet today hahaha Might move on to something braver tomorrow! I haven't been to the toilet since before the weekend (sorry TMI) so Im really hoping the extra food is the answer. If not Ill be having a slimtee pretty soon because I'm starting to feel uncomfortable!! :sick0019:

Yay food time. Il be honest eating never helped me with this prob cause I'd eat a kebab and think that's going make me go and it never did. I did find tho the bars worked for me never had a prob at all when started on them. Hopefully works for you . I'd take slim tee now means ul get higher loss hahahahahaha that's so wrong ant it lol

Yay food time. Il be honest eating never helped me with this prob cause I'd eat a kebab and think that's going make me go and it never did. I did find tho the bars worked for me never had a prob at all when started on them. Hopefully works for you . I'd take slim tee now means ul get higher loss hahahahahaha that's so wrong ant it lol

hahah Im not weighing it until saturdya morning though so id be bunged back up again by then!! haha x

Back